rokkan
Forum Replies Created
-
That would mean setting the colour as css? That seems slightly annoying when wishing to change the colour.
Thank you, that worked.
I have another odd one. The colour of a button is shown as one colour on the post, but displays as a different colour when the post is viewed in a category list page. Is the theme interfering, do you think?
https://justismuseet.no/kripos/
vs
Thank you!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Quiz Maker by AYS] Change “start” buttonThank you for another swift reply.
One last question: are there captions on the “quiz image” or must they be added to the description. Same with images in the questions I suppose.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Quiz Maker by AYS] Change “start” buttonThank you for your quick reply. I understand this is for all quizzes so there is no way to make changes to individual quizzes for different languages for example?
The issue is fixed! I think an update on one of them did the trick. Thanks for your help.
Hello
Thanks for your reply. I think I have managed it her: https://pastebin.com/Bf9JkJVr
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cool Timeline (Horizontal & Vertical Timeline)] Image and links missingSeemed to fix itself when I switched to horizontal and then back.
Second update:
the first gallery has been fixed by using justified gallery and the second seems to have finally become mostly sharp after I adjusted the number of columns and cleared the cache.Guess everything worked out!
Update: seems like blurry thumbnails has become a problem for my site. This gallery has a few blurry and a few sharp thumbnails. Is it something to do with image size?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Missing iconOK, let me know if you ever figure it out!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Lightbox & Modal Popup WordPress Plugin - FooBox] Not workingHi
Fixed the url, but now foobox doesn’t work on that one either. What about all the other ones? Am I using the plugin wrong? I can’t get it to work consistently at all.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Change widget font colorOK, i will do that in future.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Missing iconI installed the plugin, but it does not seem to be working for that particular icon.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Change widget font colorUpdate:
found this solution here https://colorlib.com/wp/forums/topic/how-to-change-text-colour-and-size-in-main-homepage-widget/
Tried it and it sort of works, I guess. The text is visible at least.