Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Thread Starter rnuma

    (@rnuma)

    Hi @d0153,

    Thanks for getting back to me.

    The issue is still occurring: when I edit the Events page with Elementor and try to interact with The Events Calendar, the editor becomes extremely slow and eventually freezes.

    My current versions are:

    • Elementor: v4.3.3
    • The Events Calendar: v6.18.0 — updated 2 days ago
    • Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor: v8.8.6
    • Essential Addons for Elementor: v6.8.5

    I have also tested the Elementor add-ons individually:

    • When I deactivate both Elementor add-ons, the calendar disappears from the Events page.
    • When I deactivate Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor only, the calendar remains visible, but the Elementor editor is still unresponsive when editing the page.
    • When I deactivate Essential Addons for Elementor only, the calendar disappears from the Events page.

    This suggests that Essential Addons may be involved in displaying the calendar, but even with Element Pack Lite deactivated, the Elementor editor still becomes unresponsive.

    The Events Calendar was updated to v6.18.0 only two days ago, so it is already running the latest version.

    Please let me know what you would recommend I test next.

    Thanks,
    Rob

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)