rk999
Forum Replies Created
-
Another update: why am I getting multiple versions of this page depending on where I click to open it? When I open it from my SiteGround dashboard I get this:
I click ‘edit’ and it changes to this:
I open the templates and choose the option ‘no title’ and it finally brings me back to this version (which includes all the edits I’ve made so far):
But then if I go back to my WordPress dashboard>all pages and select the same page to edit it opens to this:
https://rosiek12.sg-host.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2&action=edit
And on this page there is a paragraph with instructional text which I am not allowed to delete and not given the ability to edit?
I am so confused. Is this theme usable? I don’t understand why I can’t make it work. I feel like I’m understanding all of the tools, whenever I need to figure out how to do something I look it up and figure it out but somehow I keep ending up with multiple versions of the page even though I’m saving my changes as I go. I have already deleted the entire site and started over twice. I have found instructional pages for this theme but ofcourse none of them are mentioning the crazy problems I’m having.