replicantshirts
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi James,
I disabled the “Exclude Analytics for logged-in users” setting as requested.I also tested again from my mobile connection, but this time GA4 Realtime is not receiving any events at all, including
page_view, so I cannot confirm theadd_to_carttest from this session.I have left all settings unchanged so you can check the site in its current state.
Thanks!Hi James,
I’ve installed and configured the official Google Analytics for WooCommerce plugin using the same GA4 Measurement ID as Site Kit, with “Add to Cart Events” enabled.
I tested it from my mobile phone using mobile data, since my home IP is excluded from GA4. I added three products to the cart, but the
add_to_cartevent still doesn’t appear in GA4 Realtime.I also checked page views. GA4 is receiving
page_view,session_startanduser_engagementevents, although some page views appeared with a delay.I’ve left the WooCommerce Google Analytics plugin active so you can test the website whenever convenient.
Please let me know what you suggest checking next and whether I should keep both analytics plugins active.
Thank you for your help!
Screenshot upload failed. Please ignore this reply.
Hi James,
I checked WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Add to cart behaviour.“Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives” is already enabled, while “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” is disabled.
I have not changed these settings.
Please let me know what you would like me to check next.
Thanks!Hi James,
I tested again with Complianz temporarily deactivated. I added three different products to the cart from a mobile connection that is not excluded from GA4. GA4 Realtime received other events normally, such aspage_view,user_engagement,session_startandfirst_visit, butadd_to_cartstill did not fire.I also contacted GoDaddy regarding the Cloudflare/CDN test. They confirmed that the CDN is integrated into my Managed WordPress hosting and cannot be temporarily disabled.
Please let me know what you recommend checking next.
Thanks!