Reaven87
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Thumbs up/down graphic error on APPLE but WINDOWS is ok😀 I totally understand! Sorry for the trouble 😉
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Thumbs up/down graphic error on APPLE but WINDOWS is okyes I did wrote him and I’m waiting for a reply, which is not yet arrived.
If you have any Apple hardware (iphone, mac) you should see the problem.Also, maybe you know this as well, I introduced the infinite scroll on the theme by adding the following CSS :
add_theme_support(‘infinite-scroll’, array(
‘type’ => ‘scroll’,
‘container’ => ‘selfiedyLoop’,
‘wrapper’ => false,
‘render’ => false,
‘footer’ => false,
));
}
add_action( ‘after_setup_theme’, ‘selfiedy_infinite_scroll_init’ );The problem is that the social sharing buttons are NOT working in the oldest posts, as if the infinite scrolling somehow prevents the sharing functionalities to work. Any idea on this?
Thanks!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Thumbs up/down graphic error on APPLE but WINDOWS is okOf course, you can go check here 🙂 The website is public, already up and running!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Thumbs up/down graphic error on APPLE but WINDOWS is okIt is a theme, called “Aruna”, that I bought on theme forest. I managed to modify all what I needed but not this little-tiny-nasty thumbs up/down button!