WpHelpSeeker
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Post header showing extra words – Blogolife ThemeIt is resolved now. The words were given by mistake in additional post headers.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Blogolife Theme "Leave Commen"t heading appears over the post!!Thank you. It is all fixed now.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Blogolife Theme "Leave Commen"t heading appears over the post!!Right, there too. It worked. Thanks. Maybe the last thing on how to solve the issue of the tag line appearing over the image. Since the tage line is made up of two individual lines and I want the text to start just below the main header (In bold) i used a style modification within HTML. But it no longer works as I renamed it to a different tag.
I just want to get the entire tag line just to the right of the photo but below the “…Blog” picture.
Can you help.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Blogolife Theme "Leave Commen"t heading appears over the post!!Thanks, WPyogi. Just renaming the CSS to a different header tag worked (I am not great at html or css!).
I now need to figure out how to fix the tag at the top for which the header tag had the marging-top in the first place. A
nd also on how to give one or two spaces between the picture and the text in the actual post itself (now the text starts immediately touching the image).Let me know if you have any odeas on the above.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Blogolife Theme "Leave Commen"t heading appears over the post!!Thanks for the quick reply.
http://www.leadingagility.com/this-is-a-test-post-sent-from-windows-live-writer/#more-137
http://www.leadingagility.com/this-is-a-test-post-sent-from-windows-live-writer/
Please see the difference between Firefox and Chrome as well. The issue exists in both but in a different form.