pinotar
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Theme RIDERthe url is http://atelier-floral.net
Thanks
Dear All,
I was lucky that Alex responded quickly. I do not think he ignores you, only you must give him time to respond to everyone, there are many questions.
Thank you Alex, thumbs works well now, it’s just the image that remains with a white background. Maybe in the next update this will be resolved.
Again thank you for this wonderful plug-in
Have look at what it look like now:
http://chantalatelier.com/Best regards
Dear Alex, thank you very much.
Now background is not anymore black, but white which in my opinion is better.
Anyway, do you think in the next release thumb will have a transparent background ?Many thanks
Alex,
would you please so kind to tell me what to do ?
Thanks you very muchSaw the other topics concerning the black background, I saved the png file in 24 bits, but once uploaded, thumbnails appear with 8 bits !
Is it normal, do you have some issue?Thanks for replaying