Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter Pengo26

    (@pengo26)

    Okay I think I fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I decided to quit on it and install OS-Classifieds instead. And in that install, OS-Classifieds says that I was missing Zip Module, mCrypt module, GD Library, mbString module, and MySQLi. So I decided to re-compile Apache with all those modules in it and it works!

    I don’t think the GD Library did much because I attempted that before, but I think mbstring, Zip module and MySQLi had something to do with it.

    Thanks so much for your help anyways!

    Thread Starter Pengo26

    (@pengo26)

    Yeah I’ve tried that already, images still appear as broken.
    The plugins are the same as they were before migration too.
    About the “is-wp-error,” it’s in the code.

    Yeah, I am really stumped.
    Thanks so much for helping out!

    Thread Starter Pengo26

    (@pengo26)

    Yeah it works:
    0 = 1280
    1 = 853
    2 = 2
    3 = width=”1280″ height=”853″
    bits = 8
    channels = 3
    mime = image/jpeg

    But yeah I dont understand why function.php would be affected by a vps switch. Here is the code regarding that particular part of function.php

    function PricerrTheme_generate_thumb($img_url, $width, $height, $cut = true)
    {
    
    	require_once(ABSPATH . '/wp-admin/includes/image.php');
    	$uploads = wp_upload_dir();
    	$basedir = $uploads['basedir'].'/';
    	$exp = explode('/',$img_url);
    
    	$nr = count($exp);
    	$pic = $exp[$nr-1];
    	$year = $exp[$nr-3];
    	$month = $exp[$nr-2];
    
    	if($uploads['basedir'] == $uploads['path'])
    	{
    		$img_url = $basedir.'/'.$pic;
    		$ba = $basedir.'/';
    		$iii = $uploads['url'];
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		$img_url = $basedir.$year.'/'.$month.'/'.$pic;
    		$ba = $basedir.$year.'/'.$month.'/';
    		$iii = $uploads['baseurl']."/".$year."/".$month;
    	}
    	list($width1, $height1, $type1, $attr1) = getimagesize($img_url);
    
    	//return $height;
    	$a = false;
    	if($width == -1)
    	{
    		$a = true;
    
    	}
    
    	if($width > $width1) $width = $width1-1;
    	if($height > $height1) $height = $height1-1;
    
    	if($a == true)
    	{
    		$prop = $width1 / $height1;
    		$width = round($prop * $height);
    	}
    
    		$width = $width-1;
    	$height = $height-1;
    
    	$xxo = "-".$width."x".$height;
    	$exp = explode(".", $pic);
    	$new_name = $exp[0].$xxo.".".$exp[1];
    
    	$tgh = str_replace("//","/",$ba.$new_name);
    
    	if(file_exists($tgh)) return $iii."/".$new_name;	
    
    	$thumb = image_resize($img_url,$width,$height,$cut);
    
    	if(is_wp_error($thumb)) return "is-wp-error";
    
    	$exp = explode($basedir, $thumb);
        return $uploads['baseurl']."/".$exp[1];
    }
    Thread Starter Pengo26

    (@pengo26)

    All the permissions for the folders are 755 and 644 for the actual images in wp-content. Both Owner/Group are by 501 and 512, which means the owner/group for both working and non-working images are the same.

    The error logs only says: PHP Warning: getimagesize(/home/dormgigs/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/cms-265127_1280.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dormgigs/public_html/wp-content/themes/PricerrTheme/functions.php

    The image exists in multiple sizes and original size

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)