Thanks for advice and have tried various things but no idea what doing really, and cannot find anyone actually who works for wordpress. I will have to delete my site if cannot sort this as I need to regularly update it… I just updated without saving anything as no idea how do that, either… could that be the problem? Thanks
Thank you, threadi – it all looks so complicated and is purely caused because I gave in and updated to latest version. Big mistake, it seems! I do feel there should be some technical help available as I really don’t know what I am doing and just want to edit like I could before 😔
Thank you! I did disable and re-enable plug ins earlier, but no effect.
Here is the bit you asked for:
?page_id=679:1 Uncaught (in promise) InvalidStateError: Transition was aborted because of invalid state. ViewTransition opt-in disabled