Paul Oaten
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Alfie WP Weather] shortcode valuescheers!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Genesis Featured Widget Amplified] Display Posts in rows (grid)?OK, I have the fix. The following code is courtesy of the great Bill Erickson. It needs to be placed in the home.php file in the child theme:
/** * Archive Post Class * @since 1.0.0 * * Breaks the posts into three columns * @link http://www.billerickson.net/code/grid-loop-using-post-class * * @param array $classes * @return array */ function be_archive_post_class( $classes ) { $classes[] = 'one-third'; global $wp_query; if( 0 == $wp_query->current_post || 0 == $wp_query->current_post % 3 ) $classes[] = 'first'; return $classes; } add_filter( 'post_class', 'be_archive_post_class' );As Bill suggests, it could also go in the archive-portfolio.php file.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Genesis Featured Widget Amplified] Display Posts in rows (grid)?I think the answer lies with CSS. I’m experimenting at the moment so hopefully more soon…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Genesis Featured Widget Amplified] Display Posts in rows (grid)?Anyone looking at this?
Not being pushy but would like to know if there’s anything I can do to move this along?I’m having the same issue
I am having this exact same issue with WooCommerce and latest version of Yoast’s plugin.
the front page is displaying the meta description tag of the first product rather than the one I specifically set for the front page.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SFN Easy FAQ Manager] [Plugin: FAQ Manager] faq's not displayingwell, I unchecked the box and that seems to have fixed the original issue. Go figure?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SFN Easy FAQ Manager] [Plugin: FAQ Manager] faq's not displayingwhen I check the ‘load default css’ box, the faq displays properly but the title h1 is small – I’d rather not have this box ticked if possible…