Paul Oaten
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Custom Team Manager] Team Image dimensionsboth really
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [New User Approve] Conditional ApprovalsI missed it too the first time I looked!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [New User Approve] Conditional ApprovalsIn the User Registration add-on settings for the form (where you map the fields on your form to the user settings and user meta), at the bottom in ‘Additional Options’ check the box next to ‘User Activation’ and set the dropdown to ‘manually’.
Hope that helps!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [New User Approve] Conditional Approvalsactually just discovered that manual approval is a feature included within the Gravity Forms User Registration add-on, so that really answers my question. Hope that might help someone else with the same issue.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Running v4.0-alpha and I don't know why!Restored site from a backup taken pre-auto-update. Then let WP auto-update to 3.9.1 – this time it was successful.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Running v4.0-alpha and I don't know why!It’s not clear to me what’s happening with this?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Running v4.0-alpha and I don't know why!Same thing here too. I don’t want to be running a bleeding edge version on a production ecommerce website!! WTF?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Click To Tweet] custom URL+1 for this – promise to keep the CoSchedule link too π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Fundify Crowdfunding (Moved)] Pledge without paying?I’d like to know this too please
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Event Organiser] Display Available SpacesAuthor provided an answer – here is the relevant link:
http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/function-eo_get_remaining_tickets_count.html
Thx for the quick reply. It must be a conflict then I guess. Will start testing and let you know result.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Local Business SEO] white screen after installOk, tried that – still no dice. Will have to do the plugin testing thing
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Local Business SEO] white screen after installThanks for the update Christopher. Just installed it but I’m afraid I still get the white screen.
I will go through to see which plugin is conflicting and come back to you. Don’t suppose it could be Genesis itself could it? Seeing as they now have schema built-in?
No problem!
Just to clarify, instruction to type into Terminal is:-
defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YESHope it helps someone.
Thanks for the update. If it helps folks who run into this issue, here’s what I did to resolve it (I’m on a Mac):
1) open terminal
2) type defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
3) open the folder where the site is
4) look for a hidden htaccess file and delete it
5) check to see if the site loads – it worked for meto turn off the show hidden files setting, just run the above command with a NO at the end instead of YES
Excellent plugin – use it all the time and will continue to do so