ozzo75
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Latest Version – Cannot Access WP Dashboard while Active****The below problem is fixed now. No need to answer any questions for this one****
Now I’m having a strange issue. I’m unable to roll-back because W3TC is set as “disabled” in my plugin page. BUT…it’s actually enabled because I can use it. Does that make any sense?
I think because of the way I disabled and deleted it before, for whatever reason WP thinks it’s disabled?
When I’m in the admin panel I can see the “Performance” tab at the top. But then when I click to go to the Plugins page, the “Performance” tab disappears…and W3TC is in the “disabled” mode. If I click out of the Plugin page to any other page, the “Performance” tab comes back.
I tried to “Activate” the deactivated W3TC and just got an expired page warning. Also cannot delete it.
In addition, when I’m in the Plugins page, I get these error messages at the top:
W3 Total Cache Error: somefiles appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/*****/***/wp-content/advanced-cache.php.
W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/********/***/wp-content/object-cache.php.
But ONLY in the plugins page. All of the rest of the pages in the admin panel don’t show that. I believe this may be some residual errors left over from the old install, because those two errors were always showing up after I disabled W3TC.
Would this be a database issue? Or is there some file somewhere I need to check?
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Latest Version – Cannot Access WP Dashboard while ActiveHi again!
Ok, I first tried installing the older version and it didn’t work. So I went ahead and followed your suggestion and deleted everything. Then reinstalled the latest version. Success!
So I went back through the settings trying to put things back the way they were and BAM…the same problem reoccurred.
I kept a copy of the master.php file in the w3tc-config folder and swapped that in FTP and everything came back just fine. Through trial and error I have it narrowed down to the Object Cache. After I enable Object caching I get that “critical error” message.
I had object cache enabled before without any problems, so I’m not sure what has changed to cause this problem – whether it’s w3tc or Cerber. I think I’ll try rolling back to the previous version to see if object caching with work. Then I’ll at least know it’s probably not w3tc.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Latest Version – Cannot Access WP Dashboard while ActiveHi, and thanks!
Yes, the email just suggested the problem was with W3 Total Cache, but didn’t give any specific error.
I’m going to give your suggestions a try and see what happens. Will report back.
Thanks!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Latest Version – Cannot Access WP Dashboard while ActiveIn addition, I just now tried deactivating all plugins (in batches of 5 or 6) and re-activating W3 Total Cache, but the problem persists.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Tooltip suddenly not workingWow! That appears to have fixed it. You’re amazing!
So it was showing a cached version of the table then? I had dumped my caches but maybe there was one I missed. Just curious.
Thank you again!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP GPX Maps] Google MapsI rolled mine back to 1.5.05 and so far it works as intended with google maps. I’ve seen some sites with google maps that have a low rez “developer” watermarked all over it. (Has to do with google’s new policy on google maps usage) Luckily mine still has the high res version. Hope it will continue so work for a long while.
- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by ozzo75.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP GPX Maps] No map or info displayed with 1.6 UpdatesAh! I’m not sure why I didn’t think to disable NEXTgen Gallery, but it is causing the problem. When disabled the map and GPX route shows, but no pictures. There is an error code at the top of the map that says:
“Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-gpx-maps/wp-gpx-maps.php on line 616”
Thank you