Ozone
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Help Editing PluginThank you Andrew,
That worked perfectly! I am now well onto my way to making the adjustments I need.
Thanks again
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Help Editing PluginHi Andrew,
Thanks for the reply. I know a little about CSS but was just planning on modifying the code they have setup, and changing the default background color and a few other minor adjustments.
I have downloaded the customer CSS plugin, and added the following:
.canlio-inline {font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;text-align: center;background-color: #FF0000;} .canlio-inline .attributes {margin-top: 20px;list-style: none;font-size: 16px;color: #999999;} .canlio-inline .attributes–small {margin-top: 5px;font-size: 12px;} .canlio-inline .attributes-attribute {display: inline-block;} .canlio-inline .attributes-attribute img {margin-bottom:2px} .canlio-inline .attributes-attribute::after {content: “\a0\b7\a0”;color: #9aadba;} .canlio-inline .attributes-attribute:last-child::after {content: “”;} .canlio-inline .menu-header {font-size: 14px;font-weight: 600;text-transform: uppercase;border-top: 4px solid #000;border-bottom: 2px solid #000;padding: 10px 0;margin: 20px 0 20px 0;background-color: #fff;} .canlio-inline .menu-header:before, .canlio-inline .menu-header:after {content: ” “;display: table;} .canlio-inline .menu-header:after {clear: both;} .canlio-inline .menu-header .menu-header__title {float: left;color: #000; cursor: pointer;width: 100%; text-align: left;} .canlio-inline .menu-header .menu-header__title {font-weight: 700;font-size: 18px;line-height: 24px;font-family: “Open Sans Condensed”;text-transform: uppercase;color: #555555;margin: 0;padding: 0;} .canlio-inline .menu__items {list-style: none;padding-left: 0; } .canlio-inline .menu-product {border-bottom: 1px solid #C9CCCE;margin-bottom: 20px;padding-bottom: 20px;text-align: left;} .canlio-inline .menu-product:before, .canlio-inline .menu-product:after {content: ” “;display: table;} .canlio-inline .menu-product:after {clear: both;} .canlio-inline .menu-product .menu-product__title {font-weight: 600;margin: 5px 0 0 0;color: #262f38;} .canlio-inline .menu-product .menu-product__image {display: block;height: 75px;width: auto;border-radius: 50%;float: left;position: relative;border: 1px solid #D8DCDE;margin-left: 10px;margin-right: 10px;} .canlio-inline .menu-product .menu-product__price {float: right;} .canlio-inline .menu-product__price {display: block;float: right;color: #545d66;width: 85px} .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount, .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .price, .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit {display: inline-block;font-size: 20px;} .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .dollars {display: block;float: left;font-weight: 600;margin-left: 3px;} /*.canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .dollars::first-letter {color: #999999;font-weight: 1;font-size: 0;}*/ .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .dollars::first-letter {vertical-align: super;font-size: 12px;font-weight: 400;} .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .amount .cents {vertical-align: super;font-size: 10px;} .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit {position: relative;vertical-align: sub;font-size: 10px;margin-left: -10px;margin-right: 2px;margin-bottom: 8px;cursor: pointer;} .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit::before, .canlio-inline .menu-product__price .unit::after {border: solid transparent;content: ” “;height: 0;width: 0;position: absolute;pointer-events: none;border-color: transparent;left: 50%;} .canlio-inline a {color: #00a14d;text-decoration: none;} .canlio-inline a:hover, .canlio-inline a:focus {color: #005427;text-decoration: none;} .canlio-inline a:focus {outline: thin dotted;outline: 5px auto -webkit-focus-ring-color;outline-offset: -2px;} .canlio-inline img {vertical-align: middle;} .canlio-inline .menu-product__description {margin-left: 97px;font-size: 12px;color: #999999;width: 70%} .canlio-inline a.canlio-link {color: #999999;} .canlio-inline a.canlio-link:hover, .canlio-inline a.canlio-link:focus {color: #00a14d;text-decoration: underline;} .canlio-caret {float: right;} .menu-header__title.canlio-accordion-toggle .canlio-caret:after {content: “\25B2”;} .menu-header__title.canlio-accordion-toggle-active .canlio-caret:after {content: “\25BC”;} .canlio-accordion-inner {background-color: #fff;overflow: hidden;} .canlio-accordion-closed {display: none;} .canlio-accordion-open {display: block;}I changed the background tag to red just to try it out but doesn’t seem the change the plugins background color. I know I am doing something wrong, just hoping you will be able to point me in the right direction(thanks for all the help).
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Help Editing PluginSince the plugin has been deleted here is the code of the .php file for the plugin.
<?php /* Plugin Name: Canlio Menu & Badge Plugin URI: https://www.canlio.com Description: Add your Canlio product menu and rating badge to your WordPress website. Version: 1.0.2 Author: Canlio.com Author URI: https://www.canlio.com */ if(is_admin()){add_action('admin_menu','canlio_plugin_options_menu');add_action('admin_init','register_canlio_plugin_settings');}add_action('widgets_init','register_canlio_widget');add_shortcode('canlio_menu','canlio_menu');add_shortcode('canlio_badge','canlio_badge');function canlio_plugin_options_menu(){add_options_page('Canlio Plugin Options','Canlio','manage_options','canlio_plugin','canlio_plugin_options');}function canlio_plugin_options(){if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){wp_die(__('You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.'));}echo '<div class="wrap">';echo '<h2>Canlio Plugin Options</h2>';echo '<form method="post" action="options.php"> ';settings_fields('canlio_menu_option_group');do_settings_sections('canlio_menu_option_group');echo '<table class="form-table">';echo '<tr valign="top">';echo '<th scope="row">Canlio Page URL Slug</th>';echo '<td><input type="text" name="canlio_menu_page_slug" value="'.esc_attr(get_option('canlio_menu_page_slug')).'" /></td>';echo '</tr>';echo '</table>';submit_button();echo '</form>';echo '<h4>Instructions for Product Menu</h4>';echo '<p>Add your product menu to any page or post by adding the wordpress shortcode <code>[canlio_menu]</code> to the body text.</p>';echo '<h4>Instructions for Rating Badge</h4>';echo '<p>Add your Canlio Rating badge anywhere on your site using one of the 3 available methods:<br>';echo '<ol>';echo '<li>Add the "Canlio Badge" widget to your Widgets area.</li>';echo '<li>Add the wordpress shortcode <code>[canlio_badge]</code> to the body text of any page or post.</li>';echo '<li>(Advanced) Add <code><?php echo canlio_badge() ?></code> to your template code whereever you want your badge to appear.</li>';echo '</ol></p>';echo '</div>';}function register_canlio_plugin_settings(){register_setting('canlio_menu_option_group','canlio_menu_page_slug');}function canlio_menu(){return get_webpage_content('https://www.canlio.com/stores/'.esc_attr(get_option('canlio_menu_page_slug')).'/inline-menu/');}function canlio_badge(){return get_webpage_content('https://www.canlio.com/stores/'.esc_attr(get_option('canlio_menu_page_slug')).'/inline-badge/');}function get_webpage_content($url){$lines_array=file($url);$lines_string=implode('',$lines_array);return $lines_string;}class Canlio_Badge_Widget extends WP_Widget{ public function __construct(){parent::__construct('canlio_badge_widget',__('Canlio Badge','text_domain'),array('description'=>__('Your Canlio rating badge.','text_domain'),));} public function widget($args,$instance){echo $args['before_widget'];echo canlio_badge();echo $args['after_widget'];} public function form($instance){echo '<p>This is what will appear:</p>';echo canlio_badge();} public function update($new_instance,$old_instance){return $new_instance;}}function register_canlio_widget(){register_widget('Canlio_Badge_Widget');} ?>What I am having trouble with is the shortcode. Am I wrong to assume that the shortcode “canlio_menu” will lead me to css that allows me to edit the background color?
I have looked in functions.php and can’t seem to find the .canlio-inline
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Help Editing PluginThe creator is Canlio, I have emailed the author for support but I have not heard back.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Locations] Phone Number Not Pressable on MobileHi,
Any news on a possible solution?