oslanstudio
Forum Replies Created
-
Thank you for letting me know @supawiz6991 !
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Log into WordPress after I move my site from one domain to anotherEverything is back in order now. Thank you.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Does the database back-up contains my settings ?@amy: Thank you for letting me know.
Hello The Factory,
I decided to take another direction for this very matter. Thank you for getting back to me.
Best,
NicolasForum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Dashboard is gone with 3.4.2 upgradeSo, if you couldn’t access your blog after you updated your WordPress to the version 3.4.2, updating it via GoDaddy worked things out ? I wanna be sure.
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Dashboard is gone with 3.4.2 upgradeI found the PHP file. It was in “/ > wp-admin > includes” Now what ?
Sorry for being dense.
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Dashboard is gone with 3.4.2 upgradeBTW, if I type http://inbackstagewith.com/wp-login.php to log into my blog, I can indeed login but can’t access the admin of my blog. I see the grey top nav bar too but still no access. What the actual f*ck ?
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Dashboard is gone with 3.4.2 upgradeI typed into Chrome http://inbackstagewith.com/wp-admin/upgrade.php and was told the page is not found.
Hello. I’m having the same issue…
Is GoDaddy, my registrar, my server as well ?
Where do I upload the latest version of WP in my FTP ? I wouldn’t want to delete the wrong files, crash everything and loose all my work.Thank you in advance.
My blog : http://inbackstagewith.com
[ Please open your own support thread for your issue ]
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Can't upload a theme to my siteYes, I can.