orthas
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Ascent] Blurry imageFinally got it to work. I was getting the failed to crop error and for a long time I was pulling my hair out but then I saw the skip cropping button at the bottom. And wouldn’t you know it. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
Thanks for the help @pitabas106, great theme and support
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Ascent] Blurry imageThanks for the reply. It should be a png with no background and it won’t let me upload SVG. I tried a plugin but then it wouldn’t crop
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Ascent] Blurry imageSame issue. I have tried this before. The image is 303×62 and I added the custom CSS but is still blurry. Here is a comparison between the file and whats showing on the site
https://drive.google.com/open?id=134s7QYRMV3a5Kyhq8jBfnxhb3S3mdGFu
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Ascent] Blurry imageit resizes it to that. The uploaded file is much larger. I have tried different sizes but they keep getting resized and when I add in additional CSS to make it larger it is still blurry