Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter nounours18200

    (@nounours18200)

    I have very good news Tahasin: we have installed the latest version, and the display is PERFECT !

    We will test it deeper tomorrow, but it seems very promising !

    Congratulations for your plugin !

    Thread Starter nounours18200

    (@nounours18200)

    I would recommend testing the existing shortcode with the latest version (3.3.69) on a staging or development site first, before updating the plugin on the live site. This will allow you to verify that the Download Pages are still displayed as expected.

    It does make sense of course, but we don’t have a “development site”, so we are obliged to:

    1-backup the entire site

    2-.upgrade DM to the latest version

    3-see what is not as we expect, and ask you to help us in order to fix it, if necessary !

    Is there a place where we can see how it looks like from a visitor viepoint ?? there are a lot of screen captures from the Admin side, but I have found none from the visitor side…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)