niron
Forum Replies Created
-
I think the problem is with the plugin update. It stopped redirecting before the WordPress 4.8 update.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages] Author Bio doesn’t show upHey @ampforwp
Yeah, positively sure. It is activated on the plugin settings but refuses to appear on the website via mobile.
I’ll shoot you an email.
Thanks
You go To AMP plugin – General.
Click Amp On Pages: ON
Individual AMP Page (Bulk Edit) – Show on default
Then you go to each page you want to exclude, scroll down to Amp and choose HIDE.
Thanks Matt, much appreciated!
Alright, great. It worked when I added the code.
And if I want to change the text inside the button from black to white, what line should I add to the CSS?
Thanks
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. To which file do you refer? Where do I change/add this?
Also, how do you change the overall look to be like the one in the first image in the following link? (help save the rain forest campaign)
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Getting HTTP ERROR 500 >> Website is downThanks! I have checked the logs (I have the FTP access) but unfortunately the error logs folder appears to be empty.
@rene – Yeah, the widget seems to be missing at the moment, but I will give it a try for the entire day and see how it goes.
Cheers!
@rene I have just installed version 3.0.6 from the file you have uploaded. It works great! Congrats on the new (future) release.
One thing that didn’t work that well for me is the new Most Shared Posts widget.
* I enabled the debug option *
Best
FYI, update 3.0.5 is also crashing the website. Deleted the plug via FTP and re-installed version 2.5.5 which works quite well.
Alright, it’s working.
Can you please remove the link to the website? (2nd comment).
Thanks!
I have upgraded to PHP 5.3 and I’m still getting the same error message.
My website.
Thanks for the quick update π
Works great now!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Social Media Followers Counter] How do I change iconsHi,
Alright, thanks!