niron
Forum Replies Created
-
I thought it’s just an option. Are you sure it’s mandatory?
Alright, done!
Hi @ampforwp
I only have ONE folder and I never made any changes to it. I don’t even know what changes you refer to.
I download the ZIP file and then go to the plugin section, add the file and click install. That’s pretty much it.
I wish we could update via WordPress.
Hi,
Thanks, all is good now.
Best
Hi,
First, thanks a lot for the great support.
Unfortunately, I cannot do it. But I can describe what happened.
1. Installed the plugin and ran the test. The system suggested a few ways to improve.
2. I did exactly as suggested, leaving away a few dynamic pages.
3. connected to cloudflare via API.
4. Did a second test which improved the score to 85/100.
5. Then I did the usual stuff, updating text in posts, etc (nothing unusual).
6. The app has shown green checkmarks on all options including GZIP compression.
6. Then, minutes later the website had a mini crash and a few seconds later returned back to full operation but without Woocommerce. Website said: Error 500.
7. I couldn’t install the Woocommerce plug because the folder was still there. So I removed the Hummingbird plugin, connected to the server via FTP, removed the WOO folder and then re-installed the plugin again.
8. Website returned to work as before.- This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by niron.
I just did. No logs on their end because I’m using a sharing server package.
It’s a basic WordPress hosting package. Nothing in the root that I can find.
I do have the wphb-logs folder that you suggested but unfortunately it appears to be empty.
Thought you could see something from your end / logs.
Where can I find those error/access logs?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages] AMP Plugins Manager doesn’t workHere’s what I see:
Amp dashboard: https://i.imgur.com/Fdqs8T8.png
Plugins page: https://i.imgur.com/HbGaGFW.png
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages] AMP Plugins Manager doesn’t workOf course I did. It is already installed and appears on the plugins page
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cryptocurrency Rocket Tools] Pricelist table and 7D graph don’t seem to workAmazing!
Removed the plugin and the problem got fixed.
Thank you very much!
- This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by niron.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cryptocurrency Rocket Tools] Pricelist table and 7D graph don’t seem to workYeah, sure
I’ll leave it this way:
– table remains the same.
– Pricelist table at the end after donationsThanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AMP] ETA for next plugin update?The new version update(v.0.9.51.1) just went live so check your WP plugin updates.
Thanks @ampforwp it worked for me as well.