ninjab18
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: “Add New” Plugin leads to login redirectsI fixed it! What ended up working for me was to delete the extra code from my wp-config file and followed instructions from https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-add-ssl-and-https-in-wordpress/
I cleared my cookies, and I was able to access the “Add New” page!
- This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by ninjab18.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: “Add New” Plugin leads to login redirectsSure, http://www.ninjabasketball.com.
How would knowing my URL affect how the interface in /wp-admin works?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: “Add New” Plugin leads to login redirects# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule># END WordPress
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: “Add New” Plugin leads to login redirects@vikram-singh-rana, I deactivated all plugins and it still takes me to the login redirect. So far I ruled out plugins and SSL.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: “Add New” Plugin leads to login redirectsHi @vikram-singh-rana, I already removed force SSL as @darell recommended and I still can’t access the “add plugins” page. I’m able to click “Installed Plugins” and “Plugin Editor” but clicking “Add New” takes me to the same login page that keeps redirecting me. Is this something I should ask my domain host or is this a WordPress issue?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: “Add New” Plugin leads to login redirectsHi @darell, thanks for your response. I did those changes you suggested, and nothing changed. I had to manually upload it through FTP since I still can’t access the “Add New” page.