netgrrl2
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [HTML5 jQuery Audio Player] Firefox compatibilityHi,
I have to put the site back behind a placekeeper. I can PM you the login details if you like.thanx,
JaneForum: Plugins
In reply to: [HTML5 jQuery Audio Player] Firefox compatibilityYes it plays in Firefox when I open the local file there
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [HTML5 jQuery Audio Player] Firefox compatibilityHere’s the link – I’m using Adobe Audition to convert the files. I’ll do the checking now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [HTML5 jQuery Audio Player] Firefox compatibilityDo you think it could be the way I encoded the ogg audio file?
Are there any recommended settings?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [HTML5 jQuery Audio Player] Firefox compatibilityHi,
I’m on IIS 7 server so I added the parameters to web.config. This didn’t help.I then asked my ISP to add the MIME types directly. They did this for me and it’s still not working.
The player shows up as normal. when you click the play button, nothing happens.
Any other ideas?
thanx,
janeForum: Plugins
In reply to: [HTML5 jQuery Audio Player] Firefox compatibilityLooking back through this forum I see that I should try and update the MIME types. However, I am not sure of the syntax for adding the following to web.config (my server doesn’t support .htaccess)
AddType audio/ogg ogg
AddType audio/ogg oga
AddType video/ogg ogv
AddType video/mp4 m4vForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] Keyed in wrong hosting URL in settingsI had a similar issue and had to go direct to the database to remove the setting in wp_options
You could use a plugin like ‘search and replace’
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] how to undo port settingit’s okay I deleted it from the database.