Natasha-Haugwitz
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Plugin downloads and WordPress updates don't work with new VPSThanks, I used putty to get the specific domain log. The error log is empty. The access log shows a lot of lines, I don’t know if there is something important. For the plugin download commands for example there is this line:
31.XXX.XXX.150 – – [12/Jul/2015:23:33:32 +0200] “GET /wp-includes/js/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=4.2.2 HTTP/1.1” 304 – “http://www.censored.org/wp-admin/update.php?action=install-plugin&plugin=bbpress&_wpnonce=3ba17b26a2” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0”
Maybe that helps to find the problem?
Thanks!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Plugin downloads and WordPress updates don't work with new VPSI’m using ZPanel, afaik I don’t have an error log, do I?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Plugin downloads and WordPress updates don't work with new VPSI manually updated WordPress now to 4.2.2 but the problem still exists. It’s not possible to download plugins bigger than ~60kb.
Also, the plugin “EWWW Image Optimizer” causes a white plugin page (when I activate the plugin and click to “Installed plugins”, the page is blank). Then I have to manually delete the plugin via FTP. Maybe it has something to do with the other problems?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Plugin downloads and WordPress updates don't work with new VPSWell no, wp content is 775, upgrade 777 and upload 775. Temporary change to all 777 didn’t solve the problem.