mucus
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi gabriel, awesome work on the new version!
The links (reward/deduct) feature doesn’t seem to be working, I’ve tried it as an admin and a member on a test clone site, but when I look at my history I only see points for adding the link or placing a vote, not awarded for it being voted up or deducted for being voted down.
Two other things I have noticed:
1) The leaderboard places me as first and last (although there are only 5 members accounts activated and it’s programmed to show 10, so maybe because there isn’t ten to display) and
2) In the profile page of BuddyPress it shows ‘Points Balance: %cred% 1000’, how do I get rid of the %cred% and just show the balance?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Docs] Sidebar Jumping DownI have spoken to them and they told me to ‘try this using css’:
#custom #buddypress { width: 90%; } #custom .content { width: 80%; }But I don’t know what file I have to put it in or if I just add it, or replace another piece of code… Kinda new to all this, would you have any idea what file I add this code to and do I need to replace anything?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Docs] Sidebar Jumping DownBuddyPress Corporate by WPMUDEV
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Links] Sidebar on Links Page gets moved downYOU BEAUTY!! You fixed it, thank you so much my friend!!!!
Yeah that’s cool buddy, thanks for looking into it, I really appreciate it!!
It would be an awesome hook if you could my friend, allows the MyCred system to punish people for spamming the links directory with rubish links, at the moment they can just vote on any links and get paid points and upload spam links to get points. If this could work somehow the user could stand to lose more points than they gain for posting a bad link, thus making the point system and the BuddyPress Links plugin a strong force for driving quality content. Hope you could do this!
Hi, thanks for responding! I’m not really sure what I’m changing, I have changed all the &name to %user_name in the includes/mycred-widgets.php and updated the file, but it’s still displaying the name rather than the username. Can you advise on what I need to change and where for it to take effect? (I appreciate your patience)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Links] Sidebar on Links Page gets moved downI have limited knowledge of coding, so it kind of worked, but is not in the sidebar position, more stuck into the right side of the page starting right at the top right (outside the theme layout).
I did this, can you advise me on what I’ve done wrong?
<?php do_action( 'bp_before_directory_links_content' ) ?> <?php if ( current_theme_supports( 'buddypress' ) ): // close old containers ?>; </div><!-- .padder --> </div><!-- #content --> <?php get_sidebar( 'buddypress' ); get_footer( 'buddypress' ); else: // close legacy container ?> </div><?php endif; ?> <div class="item-list-tabs" data-links-role="topnav"> <ul> <li class="selected" id="links-all"><a href="<?php bp_root_domain() ?>/<?php bp_root_slug( 'links' ) ?>"><?php _e( 'All Links', 'buddypress-links' ) ?> <span><?php echo bp_get_links_total_link_count() ?></span></a></li> <?php do_action( 'bp_links_directory_link_types' ) ?> </ul> </div><!-- .item-list-tabs --> <div class="item-list-tabs no-ajax" id="subnav"> <ul> <li class="feed"><a href="<?php bp_directory_links_feed_link() ?>" title="RSS Feed"><?php _e( 'RSS', 'buddypress' ) ?></a></li> <?php do_action( 'bp_links_syndication_options' ) ?> <?php do_action( 'bp_links_item_list_tabs' ) ?> </ul> </div><!-- .item-list-tabs --> <div id="links-dir-list" class="links dir-list"> <?php bp_links_locate_template( array( 'links-loop.php' ), true ) ?> </div><!-- #links-dir-list --> <?php do_action( 'bp_directory_links_content' ) ?> <?php wp_nonce_field( 'directory_links', '_wpnonce-links-filter' ) ?> </form><!-- #links-directory-form --> <?php do_action( 'bp_after_directory_links_content' ) ?> </div><!-- .padder --> </div><!-- #content --> <?php if ( current_theme_supports( 'buddypress' ) ): // close old containers ?> <?php get_sidebar( 'buddypress' ); get_footer( 'buddypress' ); else: // close legacy container ?> </div><?php endif; ?>Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Ward] Remove 'Ward' from nav barYes, but it’s a private site so you will only get as far as the login page
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Ward] BuddyPress search(see above post instead)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BadgeOS] Remove activity notificationHi Michael, thanks for the response mate. I’ve sorted it, there was a duplicate badge saved in the ‘Badges’ section, once I deleted it the notification disappeared.
Cheers anyway though buddy!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BulletProof Security] I think Bulletproof may have broken my siteIt fixed when I deleted the .htaccess file, but I didn’t re-install again because I didn’t want it to break again. Thanks for the response!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyDrive] Buddydrive not showing upHi,
The theme is called BuddyPress Corporate: http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/buddypress-corporate-theme/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [RS Buddypress Activity Refresh] RS Buddypress Activity Refresh for commentsSame question, I really need to get the comments refreshing too… Any ideas??