mocreate
Forum Replies Created
-
Ah, ok — good to know — here’s the trick:
What if I want to only go to the mobile menu for 641px to 850px, and from 850px+ keep the regular menu — that’s in the middle of the medium view — is there a way that can happen
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Post Search] Change URL based on search resultShane,
Thank you for the prompt reply! Would this be as simple as a plugin code search and replace with POST changed to GET?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Post Search] ACPS seems to override regular blog searchMuch appreciated — looking forward to your pagination update!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Post Search] ACPS seems to override regular blog searchShane, Many thank yous! Link sent to your email.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Custom Post Search] ACPS seems to override regular blog searchShane,
Hi! Happy to send you a private link to the site.
I basically have two sections — a regular blog, and a taxonomy of help articles.
I’ve set up your search plugin for help articles and it works very well —
I’ve tried to set up a default search widget on the blog page (WordPress standard), but when I do the page displays the help articles custom taxonomy widget.