mimmt
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mailchimp for WooCommerce] Options Not Saving?Same issue this end. Nothing is saving on the settings tab.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordPress Instant Articles by allfacebook.de] Setting the kickerI am looking for help understanding how to use a filter for as I need this to wrap the kicker in the post title and NOT the category.
Ben, I’d love to know how you got round this on FB as I can’t see the setting.
Thanks
Karl
I’m having the same issue, I’ll post a solution if I find one.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Customer Reviews] Mobile ResponsiveI second that, do you have a solution to the responsive issue?
Thanks in advance.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Custom CSS Plugin] Plugin doesn't work on pages with SSL certificateIf you d that then you run the risk of your code edits being updated when you update the theme.
You have two options,
1. Create a child theme and place your custom CSS in this.
2. Try adding your domain to the second line of the script above.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Custom CSS Plugin] Plugin doesn't work on pages with SSL certificateLook for
function sccss_register_style() {
wp_register_style( ‘sccss_style’, add_query_arg( array( ‘sccss’ => 1 ), home_url() ) );
wp_enqueue_style( ‘sccss_style’ );
}
add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘sccss_register_style’, 99 );in /includes/public.php
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [bbPress - Report Content] Not really working. No notificationsThanks mikebackhouse,
I’ll have a look at that right now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [GD bbPress Attachments] Lightbox not workingHi Peter
Did you resolve this by any chance?
Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [bbPress - Report Content] Not really working. No notificationsHi Josh
Thanks for the plugin. I was just wondering if you got round to adding the notification to the admin dashboard or if it could fire off an email.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Photon and responsive themesI’ve noticed that this seems to only be affecting retina displays.