mel2337
Forum Replies Created
-
any word on this ?
same problem on Google+
yes.. same here.. It broke my site.. Got the white screen of death and isolated it to this plugin. Fortunately I was able to get my site back by renaming the plugin through cpanel. But this is definitely the culprit.
same issue here… I “resolved” it finally by deactivating the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Skype Legacy Buttons] broken linkBy the way I think I figured out the proper structure of that code but even changing it to button_theme=”status_smallicon.html” doesn’t work. There’s still no icon showing Skype status (the way there is when I use it as a widget in the sidebar).
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Starbox - the Author Box for Humans] hyperlinksince no one answered this I’ll chime in and say yes you can. I’ve done it and it works.
However, even though target=”_blank” is supposed to be hard coded into the program, it doesn’t work for me. The link opens on the same tab or page, thus taking the client offsite.
I’m also unable to add the target=”_blank” to the hyperlink structure myself.