megancolline
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Move "comments link" below the contentAnyone could help? :))
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] How to remove side bar from homepage only?You are the best! Thank you for your advice! Have a nice day! 🙂
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Move "comments link" below the contentThanks, but I’m doing something wrong :/
I take this out of the header –
$display_comments = $bavotasan_theme_options[‘display_comment_count’];
if( $display_comments && comments_open() ) {
if ( $display_author || $display_date || $display_categories )
echo ‘ • ‘;comments_popup_link( __( ‘0 Comments’, ‘arcade’ ), __( ‘1 Comment’, ‘arcade’ ), __( ‘% Comments’, ‘arcade’ ) );
}and placing it into the footer here –
the_tags( ‘<p class=”tags”><i class=”fa fa-tags”></i> <span>’ . __( ‘Tags:’, ‘arcade’ ) . ‘</span>’, ‘ ‘, ‘</p>’ );
?>—– HERE I PLACE THE CODE —-
</footer><!– .entry –>
I’m not that good with php, so I don’t exactly know, what I’m doing wrong. Thanks in advance! 🙂
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] How to remove side bar from homepage only?http://www.megancolline.com 🙂 Thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] How to remove side bar from homepage only?Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] How to remove side bar from homepage only?Here are the screenshots. The first one is without your css code with a sidebar. The second one is after applying your css code which looks great, but I want it a bit smaller, so I’ve tried to lower the percentage at 80% and that’s where the third screenshots come from. You can see on the third screenshot that the page is not centered and it’s more on the right side. Thank you!
EDIT:
Sorry, looks like the links didnt work. Here they are.
1 – http://i.imgur.com/gJzH5w1.jpg
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] How to remove side bar from homepage only?Thanks Bojan, that’s what I’ve tried, but when I tried to use 90% or 80% the page suddenly wasn’t centered at all. It was smaller but one could tell that there is a place for a sidebar. I’ll post a link to my page later, now it’s “Under Construction” :))
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] How to remove side bar from homepage only?Hi, this really helped, but is there an option to have no sidebar while not having the page width at 100%? It means – I want the page without the sidebar but at the same time I dont want the post to be so wide. I would be happy with something around 80% 🙂 Thanks in advance for any help