materialprovider
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi James,
Understood, and apologies for the repeated links.
I have tested the Site Kit setup multiple times, including after another complete reset and from a different browser. The same issue occurs every time: Site Kit automatically detects the old Hostinger URL instead of my current domain.
I did not bypass the browser security warning.
I have already submitted the Site Health information through the private form you provided, and the screen recording was also provided previously.
Please advise whether you would like me to proceed with the temporary www test or whether you would prefer to investigate the Site Kit connection/stale record first.
Thank you.
Hi James,
Thank you for your guidance.
I have completed the additional troubleshooting you requested.
I submitted the Site Health information through the private form you provided.
I also performed another complete Site Kit reset through Tools → Available Tools → Reset Site Kit and completed the setup again.
Unfortunately, the same issue occurs. Site Kit automatically detects/connects to my old Hostinger URL:https://mediumturquoise-cassowary-175133.hostingersite.com/
instead of my current production website:[ redundant link deleted ]
I have also completed a screen recording of the entire reset and setup process:
https://share.zight.com/01a09fe3-43fe-71a2-8743-101461986575
The correct Search Console property is [ redundant link deleted ], and I am the verified Owner of that property.
I also removed the old Hostinger property from Search Console, but Site Kit continues to automatically detect/recreate the old URL during setup.
Please review the Site Health information submitted through the private form and the screen recording, and advise me on the next step.
Thank you for your help.I have also recorded the Site Kit reset and setup process showing that after resetting Site Kit, the old Hostinger URL is automatically detected/reconnected instead of the current materialprovider.com URL.
Screen recording:
https://share.zight.com/01a09fdc-b4a7-7739-a7b0-cede8aa605a1