marianot
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Table] Table render issueI rollback to version 1.4 and then start to work again.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Table] Table render issueI tried default theme and I tried a clean install too.
BTW looking at the source code of the page (http://www.rugbytime.com/noticias/los-menores-de-18-apuntan-a-los-juegos-olimpicos-de-la-juventud) I see the easy table js is not included.I see the css file but the js file no.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Table] Table render issue[table]
Nombre y Apellido,Club,Unión,Posición
José Barros Sosa,Tucumán Lawn Tennis,Tucumán,Wing
Lautaro Bazán Vélez,Córdoba Athletic,Cordobesa,Medio Scrum
Vicente Boronat,CASI,URBA,Forward
Cruz Camerlinckx,Regatas Bella Vista,URBA,Forward/Back
Enrique Camerlinckx,Regatas Bella Vista,URBA,Centro
Juan Ignacio Conil,Los Tordos,Cuyo,Forward/Back
Manuel De Souza Carruzca,Lomas Athletic,URBA,Forward/Back
Bautista Delguy,Pucará,URBA,Medio Scrum/Wing
Indalecio Ledesma,Buenos Aires C&RC,URBA,Back/Forward
Domingo Miotti,Tucumán Lawn Tennis,Tucumán,Forward/Back
Mariano Romanini,Asociación Alumni,URBA,Forward
Isaac Sprenger,Huirapuca,Tucumán,Centro/Wing
[/table]Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Table] Table render issueNo, only Easy Table
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Easy Table] Table render issueThanks for responding!
Please view http://www.rugbytime.com/noticias/los-menores-de-18-apuntan-a-los-juegos-olimpicos-de-la-juventud under “Plantel Seleccionado M18”