manilLons
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Nomad World Map] Styled Maps with JSONHi there,
Can you please post a full example of a working json code ? It doesn’t work for me and I don’t find the error.
Thank you
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Easy Columns] Hacking alertHi Clarus,
Thank you for your help. I solved the problem using WP Antivirus Site Protection (by SiteGuarding.com) to scan my website and find all the infected files. It looks all right know.
It was a base64 exploit. About 100 files to manage, delete, or replace by new ones, some wordpress core files were modified too (into wp/ includes…)My first attempt was to remove this plugin, but my host blocked again the website after a few hours. The free version of WP Antivirus Site Protection shows the name of the infected files but hide their path, so I needed to use filezilla to search them by name and date. The more infected folders were plugins ones : backwpup, simplepie (that I didn’t remember to be installed…), tinymce, revslider…. And many files infected everywhere.
This thread seems to explain the exploit, but my english is too poor to understand 🙂
http://somewebgeek.com/2014/wordpress-remote-code-execution-base64_decode/
Hope that helps. Regards
Hi,
Thank you for your help. I just had the same attack on my website.
I used this plugin to find the infected files : WP Antivirus Site Protection (by SiteGuarding.com)
The free version shows you the name the files but hide their paths. But with some search by name or date in filezilla it has been easy to find them all and delete them. Some wordpress core files were infected to (into wp-includes/). I had to replace them by some “new” ones from a clean wordpress download.More than 100 files to manage… but seems ok now. The more infected folders were backwpup, simplepie (that I didn’t remember to be installed…), tinymce, and revslider.
Hope that helps.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Hide "price" word before the price valueAnd thank you Lorro too ! But I still don’t have any product online until the opening of the real shop.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Hide "price" word before the price valueHi,
That’s it !
I have replaced the price.php file from the template with the original price.php from woocommerce and it’s ok now.
Thank you very much Wooassist !
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: font issue "blur"Resolved, it was a problem with shadow style into css file.
thank you 🙂