manilLons
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Crontrol] Any tips on using with WP All Import?Hi there,
Please, can you give us an exemple ?
The 2 WP all import CRON job are like this :
CRON JOB 1
Fetch this URL every 24 hours: http://YOUR-WEBSITE.com/wp-cron.php?import_key=%5BYOUR_SECRET_KEY%5D&import_id=%5BYOUR_IMPORT_ID%5D&action=triggerCRON JOB 2
Fetch this URL every 2 minutes: http://YOUR-WEBSITE.com/wp-cron.php?import_key=%5BYOUR_SECRET_KEY%5D&import_id=%5BYOUR_IMPORT_ID%5D&action=processingAny idea to how to configure functions.php and your plugin with these informations ?
Thank you !!
Hi there,
Exactly same problem for me π
regards
Hi danieliser,
Thank you. I have finally found a solution with a iframe plugin before reading your answer. The remote content extension looks great !
regards !
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] User's CV's are publicHi,
May be this .htaccess custom ay works ?
http://wpguru.co.uk/2012/01/how-to-prevent-direct-file-access-in-your-wp-content-directory/
Didn’t tried it yet.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] How to remove the Header, Footer on jobsYou can have a look here :
http://eliodata.com/contact/test-iframe/
But it just some testing pages which I will remove once everything is ok. And the domain will change too. If you think It could be interesting for your users just tell me and I’ll try to write a tutorial when it’s finished.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] Shortcode to display application formOk, thank you Thomas.
I have no problem with WordPress. Had customized the page with CSS.
What I meant :
1. Job List Template (Display List(s) of Jobs : it is easy to customize because it could be open directly into the WordPress editor. So I can choose a page template from my theme and apply it to this page. Or just add custom css page editor and remove header or footer if needed.
2. Individual Job Template (Display specifics to individual jobs) : Can’t find how to assign it a page or post template. So I needed some rough / strange customs to have a good result (no header and footer, as for the job details and the application form).
But it’s ok now.
regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] Shortcode to display application formHi Thomas,
Thank you for your support.
You mean into the settings options ? I just see the link to the job list page.
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] How to remove the Header, Footer on jobsHi sfaught,
I needed a popup form so I did like this :
Custom CSS for the application form page to make it cover the page (works on any support), for my template :
.content-box {
width: 100%;
margin-top: -450px !important;
position: absolute !important;
z-index: 1000 !important;
left: 0px !important;
right: 0px !important;
padding: 0% !important;
min-width: 400px !important;
}Instal Iframe popup plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe-popup/ )
Adding the application form page to the Iframe plugin.
Creating a new page with the Iframe plugin shortcode to auto open the frame when loading. And adding a Button to this page with a button link to reload this page, which re-open the form into the iframe.
It works very well, looks like a simple pop up.
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] Shortcode to display application formFirst question : I have red that it is not possible, right ?
Second question : I can edit the main jobs page template as explained into the JM settings. But how to assign a specific template for single jobs page ?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] How to remove the Header, Footer on jobsHi sfaught,
I have exactly the same issue. Have removed the header from the main jobs page template but can’t found how to manage the single jobs page template to do the same.
have you found a solution ?
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Job Manager] Shortcode to display application formAnd if not, how can I edit the single job ages ? I can edit the jobs page normally but there is no effect on the single jobs pages. I need to remove the header for it.
Thank you !
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cactus Masonry Classic] Responsive / mobile tipsThat was exactly what I needed, easy CSS customs. Sorry for the stupid question, your guide is very well documented and the generator works like a charm.
Thank you !
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cactus Masonry Classic] Custom post type categoriesHi again,
I finally found the solution. I had to combined those parameters :
custom_post_types
post_taxonomy
post_taxonomy_termand
show_posts=”false”
In my case :
[cactus-masonry quality=”large” show_posts=”false” display_post_titles=”true” display_post_excerpts=”false” width=”25%” custom_post_types=”portfolio” post_taxonomy=”portfolio_entries” post_taxonomy_term=”a-paraitre”]
Thank you again for this great plugin !
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Cactus Masonry Classic] Custom post type categoriesHi Bortpress,
I have tried these solutions but no result.
I will look for another plugin, but yours was exactly what I needed π
Thank you again !
Regards
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Post Type Switcher] Woocommerce compatibilityHi,
I didn’t try yet…