maikinn1966
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
-
Решено
Sort out. disabled the plugin “reCaptcha by BestWebSoft” and the login form started working and also earned a password reset. Maybe someone will help. Good luck
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce] No add to cart buttonFigured out how to configure to appear the button “to cart”, but on the product page the plugin correctly shows the discount and in the basket shows the amount without a discount
Good afternoon. The site is not yet big, so I do not use caching. I don’t have all the knowledge yet, so tell me how to use the default password reset template. With respect.
Yes, I use my own template. Please tell me how to change the link to reset your password
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)