Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter lothianwoodworks

    (@lothianwoodworks)

    massive thanks for the fix so far its been over 24 hours and its still working

    Thread Starter lothianwoodworks

    (@lothianwoodworks)

    Update,

    I’ve just tried again and its failed so rather than a full day its only been an hour and 30min

    Thread Starter lothianwoodworks

    (@lothianwoodworks)

    Hi,

    Thanks for looking into this.

    I’m using the one click Connect Now option to connect my Google Workspace account. I’m not using a manual Client ID and Client Secret setup mainly as I am brand new to website building and it was far to confusing for me at this stage.

    I’ve now reconnected the account following the latest failure. I’ve also confirmed that the failure shows:

    “Gmail authentication failed. Please reconnect your Google account.”

    I’ll now test the connection approximately hourly using Test Mail → Specific Connection, as you’ve suggested. If it fails again, I’ll capture the error before reconnecting the account and send you the details.

    I’m hoping this will help establish how quickly the authentication is expiring/failing.

    Thanks,
    Moray

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)