Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter logovaz

    (@logovaz)

    Decided without the aid of a support
    who are interested
    file woocommerce-funtstions.php

    elseif (get_option(‘woocommerce_cart_redirect_after_add’)==’yes’ && $woocommerce->error_count() == 0) {
    wp_safe_redirect( $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url(”) );
    exit;
    }
    replace with
    elseif (get_option(‘woocommerce_cart_redirect_after_add’)==’yes’ && $woocommerce->error_count() == 0)
    $url = get_post_meta($product_id, ‘url’, $single = true);
    {wp_redirect( $url);
    exit;
    }
    Add an additional field url
    add to cart and redirects where necessary

    Thread Starter logovaz

    (@logovaz)

    As far as I knew. I have to create a field such as “link”. insert a reference to the value of such http://musite.ru/1 . And redirect to it after a function to add to the cart. I can not figure out how to catch the end of the function to add product to cart in your single-produtst.php. because the output <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, “link”, $single = true); ?> only works in single-produtst.php
    Just thought there is a simpler solution is just built-in function redirect, you can add to any product one additional field and change the function to

    elseif (get_option(‘woocommerce_cart_redirect_after_add’)==’yes’ && $woocommerce->error_count() == 0)
    {wp_safe_redirect( ‘field’);
    exit;
    }
    Sorry again for my english

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)