leumas777
Forum Replies Created
-
Good evening, yes it worked. It turned out very good. I didn’t identify any bugs. In this case, do I wait for the next version to come out with this fix or install this beta in my sites?
- This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by leumas777.
I created a website with just Offload CF Images, Elementor and Crocoblock
The problem is that the lightbox doesn’t work because the image URL has been replaced
Thank you very much, I saw that this beta has this fix:
“Disable WordPress image sizes” option causing issues with image URLs
However, I have not enabled this option and the image url still has a problem.
After installing the beta, the bug continues as in this link: https://farolimoveismarechal.com/imoveis/casa-cataratas-2-2/
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mercado Pago payments for WooCommerce] “Validação de segurança” é inválidaMuito obrigado! Estava atrapalhando muito a compra com memberships ou subscriptions 🙌
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mercado Pago payments for WooCommerce] “Validação de segurança” é inválidaVocê conseguiu resolver? Estou há 2 semanas nisso… 😢
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] IMAGE OPTIMIZATION DONT PULLok, i wait. Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] IMAGE OPTIMIZATION DONT PULLhello, i need help please
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] IMAGE OPTIMIZATION DONT PULLnew report after clean up: HDDHWGGM
continue stopped in limit 1
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] Image Optimization is buggedEstou com o mesmo problema