l wi
Forum Replies Created
-
I have set #2 to 3200/3200
It reports “downloading” but still reports the error.#3 Where do I find my theme’s image_sizes? And isn’t that what the plugin resizes the downloaded image to fit?
- This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by l wi.
This is the issue:
“There was an error sending the image to your media library. Please check your server permissions and confirm the upload_max_filesize setting (php.ini) is large enough for the downloaded image.”I added:
//Images upload size
@ini_set( ‘upload_max_size’ , ’64M’ );
@ini_set( ‘post_max_size’, ’64M’);
@ini_set( ‘max_execution_time’, ‘300’ );
to the functions.php file. Doesn’t help.As to your #2 (the max width/height set in the setting menu) and #3 (various sizes as set in your theme ) where do I find and change those?
Why does the plugin report “resizing” if it’s not resizing the image?
“Maximum upload file size: 2 MB.” How do I change this?
Actually, no image on the site needs to be larger 2 MB!
Can I limit the Instant Images upload size? If not, please show me how to fix this in htaccess or where to find php.ini and what to write!
It seems these instructions should be available to everyone on your plugin site.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-DBManager] Automatic Scheduling issue?
Please clarify.