ldigregorio
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Maybellyne,
Thank you for the reply. We plan to update this week so please give me time to do that before closing the ticket. I will get back to you after the update this week. Thank youHi Michael,
I was on vacation. Sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you sooner. Here are the answers you need:
1. We are using WordPress 5.7.2
2. Yoast 16.5. At the time I wrote this, I think Yoast 16.6.1 has just come out and we were not yet scheduled to do all our upgrades.3. Our multi-site meets all the plugin requirements.
4. Not sure how you would replicate the issue, as I found it by the jquery migrate plugin made by WordPress/automatic –specifically made to find deprecations so they can be fixed before core 5.9 release. Maybe install their plugin to find the issues with your plugin?
I have the same issue with warnings. The enable jquery migrate helper plugin has a log for deprecations and then a section above that for warnings encountered. The entries in each are distinct/different. I fix those issues that appear in the warning section, and nothing I do will refresh the warnings so that the fixed issues disappear. How do I get rid of the warnings —not those issues that appear in the log? Thanks!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Core 5.5 SiteMap FeatureThank you for the reply. I’m not using plugin to generate sitemap. Sitemap creation is supposed to be built into core5.5. It’s possible to create sitemap on some sites in multisite using core 5.5, but it doesn’t work for all sites. According to what I read, a sitemap can be created using core 5.5 by using domain name followed by /wp-sitemap.xml
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [XML Sitemap Generator for Google] WordPress 5.5 sitemap featureHi. Got a related sitemap issue with core5.5. Seems sitemap is not generated for each subdomain in our multi-site. I see a 404 Error page when trying to create the sitemap.
I found that to get the sitemap produced, I needed to re-save the permalinks. However, this did not work for all subdomain sites, does anyone have a solution that would work for all sites please? (BTW, the search engines have not been restricted from searching the site. So, this isn’t the problem.Yes. Please look at thus url.
https://mytestsite2.ws.gc.cuny.edu/embed-any-document-word/
Thank youWhen I try to use the plugin with Word doc loaded from media library, all I see are error messages saying the file is not found.. Are you aware that the Microsoft viewer used by this plugin is no longer available? So, it’s not possible to upload Word documents and view them from the Microsoft viewer? It looks like the viewer was switched out for another. Can you fix the plugin so it can be used with Word documents please? Thank you
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/office/microsoft-office-word-viewer-b1772025-1ce0-4a66-ade9-154303e2a3caThe Microsoft Word Viewer is no longer available for download and will no longer receive security updates. To continue viewing Word files for free, we recommend installing the Word mobile app or storing documents in OneDrive or Dropbox, where Word Online opens them in your browser.
For the Word mobile app, visit the store for your device:
Google Play
iTunes
Microsoft Store