Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Forum: Plugins
    In reply to: [Glossary] Tags snippet
    Thread Starter laurab33

    (@laurab33)

    Amazing! That’s working perfectly now. No worries at all about how we got here, I’m just excited we did. Once I launch my site, this is the glossary plugin I’ll pay for. 12/10 support.

    For folks who might find this in the future, I pasted the provided snippet to: MyExampleSite.com > public.html > wp-content > themes > MyExampleTheme > functions.php

    +1 to Sébastien’s issue. This renders the “More” link feature completely useless. Perhaps the CSS for the plugin should be prioritized over the theme?

    Forum: Plugins
    In reply to: [Glossary] Tags snippet
    Thread Starter laurab33

    (@laurab33)

    Hi Daniele! Thanks again for the timely and helpful support. However, this still didn’t work for me. I look forward to a future update that includes this feature; I’d happily pay for it.

    Forum: Plugins
    In reply to: [Glossary] Tags snippet
    Thread Starter laurab33

    (@laurab33)

    Hi Daniele! Thank you so much for the quick response. Unfortunately, I’m still not seeing glossary term tag options in my admin area. Maybe I’m implementing the snippet wrong. I’m pasting it into: My site > public_html > wp-content > plugins > glossary-by-codeat > functions > functions.php, line 22.

    Does it belong in the main functions.php file? My site > public_html > wp-includes > functions.php?

    Many thanks for your help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)