Toni
Forum Replies Created
-
Ob boy, I wasn’t fully set up in Braintree :D, thought I was. Yes that was just it. It seems to be working fine now :).
Thank you!!!
Thanks, @pmciano yes I would have submitted a ticket but seems like this is only for paying members which I am not.
@veggiebunches I have since added another braintree plugin by Tomislav Leljak that only does the CC part and added the standard PP gateway as a work around just in case you are totally stuck, or you could also follow this here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-we-just-use-the-credit-card-part-and-disable-the-paypal-bit?replies=5 and add the standard PP gateway.
I am still hoping for a solution to this problem tho as I would rather use this Plugin here that handles both.
Hi @pmciano and @veggiebunches I have the EXACT same issue as described here by veggiebunches and been thru all the steps as well. Would be great if you can post the solution here if you do find one ;).
Thank you! 🙂