Adam
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Using three loops to display three columnsI have been have been trying and researching and managed to the the result I want, but using just sticky posts at the top. Not ideal not can work. The problem I have now is the post aren’t paging, when I go the the next page of posts its the same as the first.
Here is my index so far:
[Code moderated as per the Forum Rules. The maximum number of lines of code that you can post in these forums is ten lines. Please use the pastebin]
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Why is my pagerank so lowI had a look at WordPress SEO information and checked my sites code using W3 validator and it found quite a few errors http://validator.w3.org/unicorn/check?ucn_uri=lakewooditsupport.co.uk%2F&ucn_task=conformance#
Should be something to worry about??
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Why is my pagerank so lowThanks for the reply, that is a little reassuring at least I know I cant do something about it then.
I’m currently building links and advertising all over the place including Google adwords.
I think I actually get first place in the UK search, we are predominately a UK business.
What can I do to increase my page rank? shall I keep link building or is there other more important factors?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Search Results not showing my site even when searching the domainwill that be the reason?? I do plan on adding allot more pages. That can I do to increase search rating while putting my wordpress site together?