Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ok…:(

    Well if the Stained Glass theme has not updated yet to 1.0.9 then how do I suppose to use this theme in WordPress 4.3? Can I not get this same functionality elsewhere. I have seen other websites use this theme from your forum and it looks fine. Is it just recent problems with the 4.3 update? Is there a work around. Really stressing now.

    Hi cats_456

    Thanks for the info. Can you also visit my site at http://karianwilliams.org/ and let me know how to get my content and images in the middle section. I have repeated placed content and image in widgets but nothing shows up. I really need to get this website asap.

    Please assist. Thanks!

    I am getting an error
    Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/krwquality/public_html/karianwilliams.org/wp-content/themes/stained-glass/inc/customize.php on line 19

    Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/krwquality/public_html/karianwilliams.org/wp-content/themes/stained-glass/inc/customize.php on line 20

    at the top of my screen when I go to “Customize”. Any suggestions on how to remove it?

    ..and by the way. I did follow the step by step you provided in a previous forum:

    – Open home page (important);
    – Open Customizer (Menu Customize);
    – Open panel Widgets;
    – Open section Top Sidebar;
    – Press button Add New Widget;
    – Select widget GL Items (or GL Images, they are the same, but with different design);
    – Set number of sections, select your Images from Media Library, fill other fields if you want;
    – Save changes.

    After doing this, I never get an “apply” button, it only spins and spins perhaps where the “apply” button should go. It will not even allow me to save….really frustrated.

    I also need immediate help. I tried to replace the middle section on the front page with my image and description but removed everything. Now all content and description is gone and only have 3 columns of “Title”. I have tried adding the GL images and GL items but it’s not showing up anywhere.

    You can review at karianwilliams.org. Please help asap.

    Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)