keilanmusic
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: File upload size limit (again)I believe I’m a shared host with Network Solutions.
The folder I’ve placed the php.ini file is basically just /. Is that the root folder? If not, where do I find public_html?
Thanks again.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: File upload size limit (again)Thanks TJList.
I moved the php.ini file to my root folder and still no change. (I’m assuming it’s the root folder because it’s the furthermost folder I can access on Filezilla). Even contacted my host and they told me to put this in the php.ini file:
memory_limit = 64M
output_buffering = 2048Max upload filesize on WP still says 25M. Can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I apologize for my novice-ness. Thanks so much for your help already.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: File upload size limit (again)I copied and pasted that. My php.ini file actually reads:
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64MThanks.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: File upload size limit (again)I still can’t figure it out. :/
Increasing the max upload filesize to 64M would be perfect. I made a blank text file with:
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 32MI saved it as php.ini and uploaded it in wp-content (using Filezilla). When trying to upload a file to my wordpress-download-monitor, however, the max file size still reads: 26214400 bytes.
Any thoughts?