kbh1984
Forum Replies Created
-
Just did the most recent update (thanks for keeping up with the plugin, btw), and see that the text in the plugin files comes back when I update.
When I was having this problem on my site it was only on about 25% of the pages or so and I didn’t remember which, so after doing the update I just deleted the text out of the files again rather than checking to see if the problem persisted (for some people).
Do you know if this problem would still be occurring for some? I’m fine with just doing a quick 2 second fix on my end whenever I need to update the plugin, I just figured I’d check to see if it was still necessary.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: "Not Found Apologies, but no results were found" only on mobileJust one last bump to see if anyone has any ideas…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: can't find dashboardyourwebsite.com/wp-admin
Should be where you’ll login
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: "Not Found Apologies, but no results were found" only on mobileBTW, this only happens when I use the regular safari browser. Using Atomic browser identifying as a desktop browser the 404 automatically goes to the homepage as it should.
What was the fix? Having the same problem.