jwhitbeck
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Networking WordPress
In reply to: 3 Language Multisite Structure Q'sHi Mika,
Thanks so much for your reply. π
Since I already had content in my original development WordPress install, I couldn’t use subfolders when converting to a multisite. So, I recreated the development site on a new subdomain… which will need to be changed once I delete the original.
To be clear:
Original development space: icmf.whitbeckweb.com
New multisite development space: icmf3.whitbeckweb.comIt’s coming together nicely! However, I’m concerned I will have problems changing the subdomain name and renaming the site from icmf3 to icmf.
I will look at your link above, since there must be some information related to renaming a multisite. I sure as heck hope you are able to do that. If not, I have to recreate it a third time. π
Thanks again!
Jon
Do you think the limitation will be addressed in a future update? I imagine a lot of users would like to be able to control how many times a repeating event shows in the sidebar widget.
In the meantime, do you know where the PHP code would be found that would need to be changed? Or does PHP code need to be written to alter how the data is displayed?
Kind thanks
I’m having the same problem. Trying to embed a Fb business page. I’m using the full URL copied & pasted from the browser when Fb page is active. It’s on it’s own line within a div.
I think my issue is that I’m using a section widget to embed the Fb page content into the sidebar of a particular WordPress page.
I’m assuming the plugin will only work when used in the main content of your WordPress page. Is that correct?
Kind thanks,
Jon
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: gallery image alignment or visibilityYou rock! Thanks so much. Can’t wait to try this!
-J