justmigrating
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Max Mega Menu] Custom jQuery not working after last updateTom-
Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I put my jQuery script in the footer of my theme so it loads after the Max Mega Menu script and that did the trick. Whew!
Thank you again!!
Jennifer
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form DB] Import CSVMichael- never mind, I found the import option in the Dashboard menu. LOL.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form DB] Import CSVMichael – thanks for responding. I purchased the CFDB Editor extension, but I still do not see a way to import? Not sure what I am missing. I see the checkbox to enter edit mode (which works beautifully), but I don’t see a link or checkbox for import.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Membership] Adminbar won't show and is not set to hideDiscovered the conflict. The WP Limit Login Attempts plugin. Disabling that allows the Adminbar to show again. But I need a limit login plugin. Do you know of one that works well with the Simple Membership plugin?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Membership] Adminbar won't show and is not set to hidembrsolution – Show Adminbar to Admin is NOT checked. The only way I have been able to get Simple Membership to sync with my other plugins that require user-login is to change the login to the WordPress native login. When a user logs into WordPress (using wp-admin.php), they are logged in to both WordPress and Simple Membership. Everything works great. I wish I could use the Simple Membership login, but it only logs the user into Simple Membership and is not showing the Adminbar anymore or syncing with WordPress. Not sure what the problem is π
I discovered the problem. In order to have the other plugins (bbPress, Display Widgets, Redirection) recognize that the user is indeed logged in to WordPress (after the user logs in with Simple Membership), the Adminbar setting for Simple Membership must be set to show. This isn’t a problem for me, but I can see that some site owners would not want to have the Adminbar show. When the Adminbar is set to hide, the other plugins (including bbPress) do NOT recognize the user is logged in.
I am having the same problem. I am running bbpress plugin to run forums and the Display Widgets plugin to display certain widgets only when the user is logged in. Both of these plugins require the user to be logged in. However, when a user logs in using the Simple Membership plugin, they can see protected page content, but they are not logged into WordPress and cannot use the forums or special widgets. The only way for the user to access the forums and the special widgets is to log in using the WordPress login.
If you know how to fix this (maybe another plugin is causing a conflict?), please let me know.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Redirection] Redirect only if user not logged inNever mind. I found where to do that!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Max Mega Menu] Mega submenu not completely responsiveI found a workaround. I added the following code to the custom styling section of the settings:
@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
#mega-menu-wrap-main #mega-menu-main {
padding:0 !important;
}
ul.mega-sub-menu li {
float:none !important;
}
#mega-menu-wrap-main #mega-menu-main > li.mega-menu-megamenu > ul.mega-sub-menu > li.mega-menu-item {
width:100% !important;
}
}Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Pootle Pagebuilder - WordPress Page builder] Extra p tags after contentThanks so much, Jamie!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: body_class causes blog archive to be completely boldFixed it. Had to add to the stylesheet:
body.archive { font-weight: normal !important; }
No idea why it only affected archive pages and not any other pages in the site.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Secondary HTML Content] Secondary content only on home pageOr if someone knew what to put in the functions.php file that would hide these secondary content blocks except on the home page?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Links to advertisementsI removed all the extensions I had on Google Chrome and the advertising links are now gone. Whew! Glad to know though that it wasn’t the Contact Form 7 plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Links to advertisementsLooks like we are both infected:
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Contact Form 7] Links to advertisementshttp://www.cablehaywardarts.org/contact-us/
http://www.cablehaywardarts.org/get-involved/volunteers/The link to an ad shows up on Google Chrome, but not on Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Opera. The words “Your Email” on the form are a pop-up link to an advertisement.
I am not sure why this happens in Chrome and not the other browsers though.
I don’t know how to include a screen-shot.