mindofwinter
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Arrow Icons on Individual Protfolio pagesThat did the trick – thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Arrow Icons on Individual Protfolio pagesI’m using Firefox 24.0. I just upgraded from Virtue 1.4.4, and the icons were fine in Firefox there. They are also fine for your coffee example in Firefox.
I opened my pages in Safari and they display correctly there, so sounds like maybe browser plus something else?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Increase margins siteAwesome – thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Increase margins siteYou are fast! Thanks! Why is it recommended that I leave the option off?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Increase margins siteIf you are requesting that it not get larger than say 980px that isn’t currently possible. It’s actually going to be a option added to the premium version in the next day
Is this in 1.6.4? I just upgraded my Virtue Premium theme, but I can’t find this feature. BTW, I love this theme! Excellent job! I have another question, but it’s a different topic, so I will start a thread.