Jpl75
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Products : order by name or priceA similar topic (unresolved) has been posted one year and 3 months ago.
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Product name font sizeHello,
I am sorry, I am not a developer.
So, I dont really understand what you wrote and dont know where I can find and modify that.
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Products : order by name or priceHello,
Actual order by name (A to Z) gives following :
– cotisation 2019 couple
– cotisation 2019 membre seul
– pin’s Alps Spirit Chapter
– patch Alps Spirit Chapter
– exemple de repas
“Exemple de repas” should be in 3rd position, “patch” in 4th ans “pin’s” in 5th, in english or french.
The plugin analyzes the order of letters. Alphabet order is the same in english or french.Actual order by price (low to high) gives following order :
– cotisation 2019 couple 70 €
– cotisation 2019 membre seul 45 €
– pin’s 9 €
– patch 5 €
– exemple de repas 25 € !
I verified again my translations in Loco translate : its ok. Its like if it was inverted (but problem with “exemple de repas”).Order by price (high to low) gives exactly reverse order.
I use Marketpress 3.2.8.Best regards.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] SettingsHi,
OK, I will send new topics with one subject in each.
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] SettingsHi,
Another question : I created 3 variations for a product in this order (entrée, plat dessert).
In the choice, they appear in this order : plat, entrée and dessert ! How can I change that ? Its for a meal, there is an order.
In the main cart (not the small one up right), its ok.
Thanks.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] SettingsHi,
thanks for your reply.
1. I would like to decrease a little bit the font size of the products names.
2. the logo image “Alps Spirit Chapter” near the product “cotisation 2019” has a size of 300*283 px. If I select “150*150 cropped..” or “300*300 ..”, I dont see any change on the screen.
3. I found Loco Translate for this and now its ok.
New questions :
4. what are “related products” ?
5. what is “Order Status Entries Per Page*” in “miscellaneous settings”
6. during parameters setting, I discovered a page (checkout ?) where the user name and password was required to continue (other choice : continue as guest). I dont find anymore this setting.Many thanks in advance.
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Questions about cart and store pagesHi,
Thanks for your reply.
I hsupposed I made a mistake during first installation.
I reinstalled all properly and now it’s ok.
What is the use of the sti=ore pages in menu “presentation”.
Its just a direct access to the pages ?
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mongoose Page Plugin] Plugin is not workingIt seems that we dont have really pages.
I found a page and its ok.
Thanks.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mongoose Page Plugin] Plugin is not workingAny link I try, it doesnt work. I tried this one “alpesspiritchapter.annecy?lst=100009097258343%3A100004377642397%3A1541607809” Its the “journal”.
Could you give me an example of link which will work ?
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mongoose Page Plugin] Plugin is not workingThanks for your quick answer. I sorry, I am not a specialist of Facebook.
I thought it was possible to do the same as on this site : http://bghog.fr/
Isn’t it the Facebook page of the “Brie et Gâtinais Chapter” ?
Best regards.