Jpl75
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Product name font sizeCorrecto. Gracias !
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Product name font sizeI translated spanish to french and I’ve done the modification. Its now ok.
I thought it was more difficult to do.Gracias.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Date and card data on PDF invoiceHi everybody,
1. In the file « class-mp-pdf-invoice.php »: you must declare the variable « paid_time » as « post_date » of $order (+ french date format). I found “post-date” in the data base mysql of my host.
Path : > plugin editor > Marketpress > includes > addons > mp-pdf-invoice > class-mp-pdf-invoice.php
After line 297, you add the following new line :
‘{{paid_time}}’ => date(‘d/m/Y’, strtotime($order->post_date)),2. In the file “invoice.php”, you modify the line 60 containing “order_id”.
Path : > plugin editor > Marketpress > includes > addons > mp-pdf-invoice > templates > default > invoice.php
Line 60 : <h3><?php _e( “Invoice”, “mp” ) ?> #{{order_id}} – {{paid_time}}</h3>Regards.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Date and card data on PDF invoiceHi Dimitris,
My son made the “development” in 5 minutes !: one modification in “class-mp-pdf-invoice.php” and one in “invoice.php”. Now, I have the date on the invoice.
If someone is interested, I can give more details.Regards.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Invoice display issueHi Predrag,
I changed the font (from open Sans to Arial) in the template and its ok.
Regards.
jean-Paul.Hi Predrag,
As I did not receive any answer, I installed the new version and I didn’t see any issue.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Username and password unrecognizedHi,
It seems that the issue is solved.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Date and card data on PDF invoiceHi Dimitris,
Informations are known : you are able to give them on the order confirmation by mail (received by the customer) and you know the date of purchase.
So it would be great to have these informations on the invoice.
At least, customers need the date of purchase on the invoice. Its a minimum for a guarantee claim.
Never mind the bank card informations if its too complicated. Customer knows how he paid the order.
I really hope that you can do something.
Thanks.
Regards.Jean-Paul.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Order is not yet completeHi Dimitris,
I dont know what is “sandbox gateway”. I used Stripe test mode.
For the moment, I dont use live mode because I have a problem to solve : in live mode I have an issue (payment is not successful), due to “curl”. Its comes from host.
So I cannot answer to your last question.
I can suppose that the order is complete when the status is “closed”.
So I suppose that I will have the same message in live mode because I will not ship the products for the moment.
I think you can close the topic.Thanks.
Regards.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Order is not yet completeHi Dimitris,
The status is “payé” (paid in english. The symbol is half a star in black.
Perhaps its not complete because there is no shipping, which is the next step in the status (received, paid, shipped, closed) ?
Thanks for your reply.Regards.
Jean-Paul.Hi Jorge,
Its a beautiful surprise to be able to do that. Its fantastic for my store.
In fact, I cannot set inventory and price while creation of variants, but only after, in the board of products variations section.
I thought it was not possible because I tried to modify the name of one variation (“salad” > “salad,”). It was ok in the board, but not after saving the change.
Thanks a lot. Continue to develop, its a very good plugin.Regards.
Jean-Paul.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Products : order by name or priceHello Nastia,
I removed the old one and recreate a new one. Issue is not resolved (or sorting by name or price). I made an export file for products. How can I send it to you (by private mail) ?
Regards.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Product name font sizeHello,
Thanks for the answer. I see that something is possible I’m not able to do that but I will see if someone can help me.
You can close the topic.Regards.
Jean-Paul.Hi,
You can close the topic. I found the problem. Its now ok.
Best regards.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [MarketPress - WordPress eCommerce] Order is not yet completeHello,
I use Stripe but it was a test payment before using live keys.
Perhaps its the reason ?
The test payment is on my Stripe dashboard.
Best regards.