jorjmart
Forum Replies Created
-
Reset password was rejected by server for the email subject. And Completed order also worked after changing subject and body content.
Thank you all for helping.Okay, changing mail server to Gmail solve the issues.
Everything is going fine but why this error https://prnt.sc/v8pFdaDExMfbTried to change the SMTP to Google but got this https://prnt.sc/-gdnEhJ4Jn5J
I have tried WP Mail SMTP too. I have now tried on 4 different Websites and having the same issues.
Yes, it is yahoo. After trying Gmail too many times CHATGPT suggested to use yahoo or Outlook.
I have tried with real orders, real reset password. It is not working. Test emails are also not working. Suggest something different or difficult to me not the basic ones that trying for last two weeks.
Thanks for helping.
Hello @gabrielfuentes
Thank you for the clarification regarding the “recipient” field and the SPF record.
I have already tested the suggested approach by disabling my PHP snippet and using the same From address configured in FluentSMTP. I then placed a test order, but the WooCommerce email still did not arrive in Gmail.
I also tested this on a freshly installed WordPress site with WooCommerce and FluentSMTP only. There were no additional plugins, custom code snippets or other customizations on that installation, yet I experienced the same issue with the WooCommerce emails.
The FluentSMTP test email works successfully and arrives in Gmail. However, some WooCommerce emails, such as the password reset and completed order emails, still do not arrive even though WooCommerce reports their status as “sent.”
I have also checked the DNS configuration with Bluehost. SPF is present and Bluehost confirmed that the DNS/email configuration is correct.
Since the issue persists even when the WooCommerce From address matches the working FluentSMTP From address, and it also occurs on a completely fresh WordPress installation without any custom plugins or snippets, could this now be investigated from the FluentSMTP side?
I would like to determine whether FluentSMTP is handling these WooCommerce emails differently from its test emails or whether these messages are being rejected or dropped after being handed over to the SMTP server.
Thank you for your help.
Hi @rezwanshiblu1952
The email log shows the full email address. You can check here https://prnt.sc/P8Wls_lOvonUI have already.
TXT @ v=spf1 +a +mx +ip4:50.6.42.51 +include:websitewelcome.com ~all