jodykierstead
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Website Will Not Open At All On Apple ProductsAha! WPyogi, didn’t even THINK of HostGator. Will check. Thank you!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Website Will Not Open At All On Apple ProductsNo, I don’t think it’s Elegant Themes related because it was happening before I went with their theme. But I will certainly ask. Thanks!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Website Will Not Open At All On Apple ProductsMobile site service? When I opened my WordPress account would I have signed up for that? If it asked me if I wanted it to be accessible to those of mobile phones, I would have said yes. Is that what you mean? I paid for Elegant Themes and it comes with a Handheld Mobile Plugin. I’m guessing I should go ahead and download that and install it?
Sorry for being such a numbskull! I really appreciate any direction anyone can provide. π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Website Will Not Open At All On Apple ProductsYouON, if I’m reading your reply correctly, I need to install a redirect for handhelds. Is that right?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Website Will Not Open At All On Apple ProductsI … have no idea … I’m really not a technical person. π I looked under Plugins and there is nothing called JetPack. Should I be using JetPack? That’s if I’m using my iPad to post, isn’t it? I only post from my desktop.
I really thought WordPress was going to be easy! LOL!