jeremyboyum
Forum Replies Created
-
Yesterday after disconnecting and reconnecting the plugin some extra things happened.
For starters, it reset all of my pipeline headers.
At first, that was really annoying but it made me realize that the limitations of free versions for both CRM Perks and Hubspot might have led to this accidental glitch.
With the free version of Hubspot, you have two pre-made/existing pipelines. A sales pipeline and an e-commerce pipeline.
I renamed all the headers in the e-commerce pipeline thinking it would allow me to change the backend naming and associations as well. I don’t think that’s the case though.
I think because I linked the free version of CRM Perks to an e-commerce pipeline on a free version of Hubspot is what caused this glitch.The imgur of CRM perks on the e-commerce tab for Hubspot happens automatically when I connect CRM perks to Hubspot so that might be an issue that you guys need to resolve with them as a part of your integration. I can’t change that on my end as it happens automatically and the only way to change it is to disconnect CRM Perks from Hubspot entirely.
Yes, but I only just installed that plugin a few days ago so it hasn’t begun tracking/logging anything yet.
I have disconnected and reconnected the plugin.
Will let you know if refreshing the connection does anything to fix this issue…
[reply deleted]
- This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by jeremyboyum.
It is listed as an ecommerce plugin in Hubspot…
see screenshot
and here’s a screenshot of a more detailed activity feed showing that the plugin is changing our deals from 10 percent to 1 percent.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by jeremyboyum.
yes… the plugin log does not list any updates. The Hubspot activity feed does and lists an ecommerce integration “updating properties” and moving to 1 percent.
The only ecommerce integration we have is CRM perks for wordpress.
It is worth noting, as I now recall, the deals in question that this has happened to actually didn’t originate as form submissions on our website. they were manual submissions added by our team.
Problem does still persist it is CRM perks moving it from 10 to 1.
Here’s a link to a screenshot of what I’m talking about from our activity feed:
I know… that’s what it should be doing… but it isn’t doing that. It’s updating it too.
No, the form is only meant to get us an introduction and initial consultation. After that it’s manual from our end.
There’s no primary key for this feed though… I couldn’t find a place to select one.The form isn’t meant to update the deal only do the initial creation.
The form is at the bottom of https//www.theanragency.com for reference
- This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by jeremyboyum.